The Best Musicals in London: How to Enjoy the Show at Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel
London is a city that has a rich theatre scene that offers a variety of shows for all ages and tastes. But if you are looking for the best musicals in London, you will be spoilt for choice. From long-running favourites to new hits, from classic stories to original creations, from comedy to drama, London has it all. Whether you want to sing along, laugh out loud, or be moved to tears, you will find a musical that suits your mood and interest.
But how do you choose what musical to see in London? Here are some of the best musicals in London right now:
- The Lion King: The award-winning adaptation of Disney's The Lion King features music by Elton John, plus outstanding costumes and wonderful special effects. The Lion King dazzles all ages with evocative rhythms of Africa set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains. This popular show is one of the must-see West End musicals.
- Matilda The Musical: The Royal Shakespeare Company's multi-award-winning production of Matilda The Musical is based on Roald Dahl's celebrated story. It follows the little girl with an extraordinary imagination and magical powers who takes control of her own destiny. Children and adults alike will be delighted by this show that features a book by Dennis Kelly and original songs by Tim Minchin.
- Wicked: Wicked is a spellbinding musical that tells the untold story of the witches of Oz. It reveals how two unlikely friends became the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good. Wicked features music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz and a book by Winnie Holzman. It has won more than 100 major international awards.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a critically acclaimed production that continues the story of the wizarding world's most famous hero. It is based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany. It is presented in two parts, which can be seen on the same day or on two consecutive days.
- MJ The Musical: MJ The Musical is a new musical that celebrates the life and legacy of Michael Jackson, one of the greatest entertainers of all time. It features some of his most iconic songs, such as Thriller, Billie Jean, and Bad. It also explores his personal struggles and achievements.
And if you are looking for a comfortable and convenient place to stay in London while enjoying these musicals, you should choose Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel, a modern 4-star hotel that overlooks a peaceful garden square in the heart of Paddington. Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel is located near to Paddington station, which gives you easy access to the theatre district and other parts of the city and beyond. Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel offers state-of-the-art facilities to help make your stay a welcome one. You can enjoy:
- A modern and comfortable accommodation with free high-speed WiFi, air conditioning and free mineral water.
- A choice of 72 boutique bedrooms with interesting wall art and rainfall showers.
- A drink at the bar or room service with AI technology.
- A friendly and helpful staff who will assist you with anything you need.
These are just some of the benefits of staying at Hyde Park hotels in London while enjoying the best musicals in London. Don't miss this opportunity and book your stay today. You will love it!Book Now