Enjoy family fun in the City this half-term, take the kids to the capital's top attractions and take advantage of these fantastic events.
With exciting museums, interactive exhibitions and brilliant theatre shows, you’ll find plenty of things to do during the half-term week in London to suit all budgets and ages.
- Gaze up at hundreds of different sea creature species at SEA life London
- Take a ride on the miniature train, deep underneath the city of London at the Postal Museum
- Marvel at the Asiatic lions at the Land of Lions attraction in London
- WOW the kids with a thrill-a-minute speedboat ride along the river Thames
- Be inspired by the mysteries of outer space with the Royal Observatory Greenwhich
- Watch the little ones as they explore the different careers available at KidZania
- Face your fears as you explore London's dark and scary stories at the London Dungeon
Book a night stay now and enjoy family fun in the City.Book Now