London in November: The Best Time to Experience the City
Are you looking for a fun and festive getaway this November? If so, you might want to consider booking a stay at the Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel, a stylish and comfortable hotel located in the heart of London. Not only will you enjoy the hotel's amenities and services, but you will also be close to some of the best things to do in London in November 2023. Here are some of the highlights:
- Watch the fireworks on Bonfire Night. On November 5th, London celebrates the failed plot to blow up the Houses of Parliament in 1605 with spectacular fireworks displays across the city. You can catch some of the best shows at Alexandra Palace, Battersea Park, Victoria Park, and Southwark Park.
- See the Christmas lights switch on. From mid-November, London's streets and landmarks are illuminated with dazzling Christmas lights, creating a magical atmosphere. Don't miss the famous displays on Regent Street, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, and Kew Gardens.
- Visit the winter markets and ice rinks. Nothing says Christmas like browsing through festive stalls, sipping on mulled wine, and skating on a frozen rink. You can find some of the best winter markets and ice rinks at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, Leicester Square Christmas Market, Somerset House Ice Rink, and Tower of London Ice Rink.
- Enjoy a theatre show or a concert. London's theatre scene is always buzzing with amazing shows, from musicals to comedies to dramas. In November 2023, you can catch some of the top shows like Matilda The Musical, Wicked, The Mousetrap, and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. If you prefer live music, you can also check out the EFG London Jazz Festival, which features hundreds of performances across various venues.
- Explore London's museums and attractions. If you want to escape the cold and learn something new, you can visit some of London's world-class museums and attractions. You can find something for everyone, from art and history to science and nature. Some of the best options are the British Museum, the National Gallery, the Natural History Museum, and the London Eye.
As you can see, there are plenty of things to do in London in November 2023 that will make your trip unforgettable. So don't hesitate and book your stay at the Mercure London Hyde Park Hotel today. You won't regret it!Book Now